Terms, Conditions & Policy
1. Payments & Fees; All our trips are in CDN Dollars and if you are using an international credit card to pay via our online booking system (Which uses PayPal) a small percentage fee may be applied. This is due to foreign exchange conversion and certain PayPal transaction fees incurred.
2. Payment for most tours needs to be made when we have confirmed availability. Payment needs to be made in advance of the tour to confirm your booking in one of the following ways:
a. By paying online via our online booking system, OR
b. By calling and emailing our office and making payment(s)
3. Changes, Cancellations and Refunds;
a. Changes more than 24 hours in advance of Tour date, you may change your tour, subject to availability. Changes to confirmed trip date $30 per person is required.
b. Changes less than 24 hours in advance of Tour date, cannot be guaranteed, even if there is availability. If changes cannot be accommodated there will NOT be any refund.
c. Cancellations more than 24 hours in advance of Tour date, only 50% refund is applicable per person.
d. Cancellations less than 24 hours in advance of Tour date, NO refunds will be provided.
e. Late arrival by customer, the tour starts at the designated time. If you arrive late for whatever reason and miss the tour, then no refund will be provided.
f. Cancellation by us, while we always endeavor to avoid cancellations and changes, we must reserve the right to do so. However, we promise we will only cancel your confirmed booking where we are forced to do so as a result of circumstances outside our control or because an insufficient number of people have booked your chosen tour. We will notify you before the tour starts if we have to cancel. If we have to make a significant change or cancel, we will tell you as soon as possible. If we have to cancel, we will pay back the full amount. Compensation will not be payable and no liability assumed by us.
4. The total contract price stated on the Confirmation is based on the specific service and hours outlined therein. If you find any errors, notify GoNiagaraFalls.Ca (Skyway Coach Lines) at once for a revised quote/confirmation to be issued
5. If you make any changes to the itinerary and/or you exceed the amount of time on which the quote/confirmation is based, the customer agrees to pay any additional charges at the prevailing tariff rates
6. Driver’s hours of service must comply with the Federal, Provincial, U.S. and Skyway Coach Lines Regulations. CUSTOMERS CAN BE CHARGED & HELD LIABLE FOR EXCEEDING REGULATIONS. (See attached Hours of Service Policy.)
7. All property will be handled at the passengers’ risk. GoNiagaraFalls.Ca (Skyway Coach Lines) will not be held responsible for lost articles. Specific equipment and/or drivers cannot be guaranteed.
8. All damages including signage and other physical damages or “special cleaning” fees caused by passengers will be assessed by GoNiagaraFalls.Ca (Skyway Coach Lines) and will be charged to the customer, if deemed necessary.
9. Law strictly prohibits smoking and alcohol consumption on board any of our vehicles.
10. Dietary restrictions; we accommodate vegetarians; we do not accommodate vegan diets at any of our tours. GoNiagaraFalls.Ca (Skyway Coach Lines) is not responsible for the foods or beverages consumed on its tours. GoNiagaraFalls.Ca (Skyway Coach Lines) acts solely as agent in arranging tours, transportation, venue visits and does not assume liability for expenses occurring from the purchasing of alcohol, souvenirs, food or beverages not offered in the tour, medical supplies or any other costs not included in the tour.
a. The location that GoNiagaraFalls.Ca (Skyway Coach Lines) has selected to participate in our tours are of the finest quality. We have had many years of personal experience with them. However, all operations are their own entities and are not employed by GoNiagaraFalls.Ca (Skyway Coach Lines). If you have any food allergies or serious dislikes for certain foods, please make sure you inform your tour guide. It is your personal responsibility to know what you are eating. GoNiagaraFalls.Ca (Skyway Coach Lines) acts solely as an agent and supplies are provided by third party vendors.
11. Delays due to uncontrollable or difficult road, border or weather conditions are not the responsibility
of GoNiagaraFalls.Ca (Skyway Coach Lines)
12. I agree that GoNiagaraFalls.Ca (Skyway Coach Lines) and all of the persons in its employ do not own or operate any entity which provides goods and services for my tour. As a result, I will not hold GoNiagaraFalls.Ca (Skyway Coach Lines) liable for any negligent or willful act by any third party. In addition, I acknowledge that I have voluntarily (paid if applicable) agreed to participate in the tour designated on this application. I do so with the knowledge of the risks and dangers involved, including but not limited to;
a. Assumption of Risk; you understand and accept that your proposed tour may expose you to inherent dangers including but not limited to physical exertion, equipment failure or the activity itself. You acknowledge that alterations to the schedule or activity may be made as necessitated by weather, group size, road transport, road closures, illness or other factors, you agree to accept the decisions of the tour leader or representative, and you accept that neither we nor the providers of services can be held responsible for expenses or inconvenience incurred as a consequence. You acknowledge that the enjoyment of your tour or holiday is derived in part from travel beyond the safety risks of life at work or at home, and you accept and assume all the risks involved. All disputes are subject to Ontario Jurisdiction Only.
I hereby agree to be responsible for my own welfare and property and accept any and all risks associated with my GoNiagaraFalls.Ca (Skyway Coach Lines) Tour. I release and forever discharge GoNiagaraFalls.Ca (Skyway Coach Lines) from and against any and all liability arising from my participation in the tour, an agreement that is binding to myself or whom may represent me.